|Dr. Susanna Hoffman is an engaging speaker who educates and entertains audiences worldwide. With her accomplished resume as an anthropologist, world traveler and an expert in cuisines, she takes her audiences on journeys throughout the world's great cultures, right into their kitchens.
Following are some of the cuisine-related speaking appearances Dr. Hoffman's audiences have enjoyed:
- Featured Chef on Greek Boston, 2008
- The History of the Greek People and Their Cuisine, a set of five presentations, Travel Dynamics Cruises
- How I Became Greek (It Was the Oil and the Wine), Berkeley, California
- Three lectures on Greek Food, Epcot Center, Orlando, Florida
- Greece and Its Wonderful Cuisine, Colorado Book Awards Presentation, Denver Public Library
- The Olive and the Caper and Greek Wines, New York, New York
- Lecture at Kyma, Atlanta
- Lecture at Meze Estiatorio
- The Peopling and the Feasting of Greece: From Neanderthal Man to Modern Times
Dr. Hoffman is available to speak to your group and may be contacted personally at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.